Thursday, December 30, 2010

Neck Massagers lead to death


Watch out everyone that got a neck massager for Christmas could kill you!!! Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnn...

In what I believe to be the dumbest death so far - a woman in Florida used the massager on her neck and it somehow got twisted up in her necklace causing her to lose conciousness and then die.

Seriously?!...

You go through your whole life of ups and downs, survive insurmountable obstacles and this is how it ends? Talk about sucky! Hope the massage was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment