Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010


I just love this story! Two women from Oklahoma unsuccessfully stole from TJ Maxx. They tried to hide the items in their rolls of body fat. Good thing they tried after Thanksgiving to hide more merchandise - I feel like I could have helped. So what did they manage to take? Four pairs of boots, three pairs of jeans, a wallet, gloves and a partridge in a pear tree (ok, not the last one). All of this totaling $2,600. Uh, you mean to tell me that all of those items cost that much at TJ Maxx? I think someone's padding the books there a bit. I can get that much loot from Target for way less and TJM is a poor man's Ross! Anyways another reason why I love this story aside from Shmeco's photo here is the officer trying to explain what happened. Oh lordy, I could watch  this  over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment